Sunday, April 17, 2011

Marc's 30th Birthday Party

I've been seriously slacking on this blog and I apologize for that.  My goal is to hopefully post at least ONCE a week from now on.  I've been so busy with Marc's party that was last weekend and just life in general that I have had zero time to be crafty.  

Marc's party went off with a bang.  It was really great.  I wanted to share some pictures.

Photo Collages of Marc


 Peanut Butter & Jelly Cupcakes, they were a big hit!

I almost didn't have time to make his banner but I did it the morning of the party.
I'm very happy with the way it turned out.  
It is made with orange and tan burlap, brown string and on the end are yellow & orange curling ribbons.
You can't see them very well but I put little loops in between the flags, it turned out REALLY well and super easy to make.


Some of the desserts and sweets, I never got a chance to take a picture of the other foods.
You can see the burlap table cloth, they worked out really well, gave the party a "man-ly" feel. 

One of the mustaches on a stick.

Marc and another mustache on a stick.  
I'm glad I made these, they were fun to goof around with.

These are the two guys that won the "Lip Sweater" contest.
They both grew their mustaches.
You can't see the mustache cups very well that I made but it's the only picture I have of them.
We filled them with candy from our childhoods.  Gushers, Rock Candy, Bubblegum Cigarettes, all that fun stuff.

Overall the party was a success.  It was my first party like this I have thrown at my own house so it was a learning process but it turned out great, except for the fact that I made WAY too much food!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I have totally stolen your mustache idea for the next girls night! Looks like a fabulous party and I love how everything looks. Didmyou make the table cloth?

Post a Comment